terça-feira, setembro 02, 2008

- original soundtrack -
alguém se lembra disto?

The camera pans the cocktail glass,
behind a blind of plastic plants;
I found the lady with the fat diamond ring.
then you know I can't remember a damn thing.
I think it's one of those de ja vu things,
or a dream that's tryin' to tell me something.
Or will I ever stop thinkin' about it.
I don't know, I doubt it.
Subterranean by design,
I wonder what I would find if I met you,
let my eyes caress you,
until I meet the thought of Missess Princess Who?
Often wonder what makes her work.
I guess I'll leave that question to the experts,
assuming that there are some out there.
they're probably alone, solitaire.
I can remember when I caught up
with a pastime intimate friend.
She said, "Bet you're probably gonna say I look lovely,
but you probably don't think nothin' of me."
She was right, though, I can't lie.
She's just one of those corners in my mind,
and I just put her right back with the rest.
That's the way it goes, I guess.


Baby you send me
Set adrift on memory bliss of you
(...)


(Set adrift on memory bliss, PM Dawn)

3 Comments:

Blogger João Barbosa said...

claro que me lembro... até lhe digo que se a _Beluga fosse de Lisboa (área metropolitana incluída) teríamos frequentado as mesmas discotecas

2/9/08 2:57 da tarde  
Blogger AM said...

não me apetece confirmar
isto é da primeira metade dos 90, pós De La Soul? é coisa para ter uns 15 anos...
91... (como o tempo passa...) não errei por muito

2/9/08 8:01 da tarde  
Blogger Belogue said...

Caro João Barbosa:
tem tanta certeza? eu posso ter ouvido esta música aos 10 anos, aos 20 anos, aos 30 anos... quem sabe?!

Caro AM:
ok, não volto a fazer a pergunta.

3/9/08 2:59 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home