terça-feira, agosto 07, 2007

- original soundtrack -

o prometido é devido (rui veloso? lagarto, lagarto, lagarto):

I used to run base like Juan Pierre
Now I run the bass high hat and the snare
I used to bag girls like Birkin Bags
Now I bag B ([Beyonce:] (Boy your hurtin' now)
Brooklyn Bay where they birthed me at
Now I be everywhere, the nerve of rap
The audacity to have me with the curtains back
Me and B, she about to sting
Stand back

Baby seems like everywhere I go I see you
From your eyes, your smile, it's like I breathe you
Helplessly I reminisce, don't want to
Compare nobody to you

Boy, I try to catch myself
But I'm out of control
Your sexiness is so appealing
I can't let it go
Oh!

Know that I can't get over you
'Cause everything I see is you
And I don't want no substitute
Baby I swear it's Deja Vu
(...)

(Déjà Vu, Beyonce e Jay Z)

3 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

blogue de palavra :)

7/8/07 9:49 da manhã  
Blogger Belogue said...

makes me wanna dance!

7/8/07 9:55 da manhã  
Blogger João Barbosa said...

curti larguete!

7/8/07 9:55 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home