segunda-feira, agosto 13, 2007

- original soundtrack -



Some people call me the space cowboy yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause' I speak of the pompetous of love

People talk about me baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
But don't you worry baby don't worry
Cause' I'm right here at home

Cause' I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
and I'm a sinner
playin' my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I get my lovin' on the run
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

(The Joker, The Steve Miller Band)

2 Comments:

Blogger João Barbosa said...

Vossemecê lembra-se de cada coisa... Já nem me lembrava destes... nem do quanto gostava. Vossa senhoria insiste em lembrar-me da minha provecta idade. :-)

13/8/07 10:09 da manhã  
Blogger Belogue said...

sorriso (não gosto das caretas feitas com os dois pontos e asteriscos...)

14/8/07 12:39 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home